Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The Porch & Atelier


The PORCH and Atelier: known for our style, prices and inspiration. Open limited hours, we are all about great pieces, change & being fresh! Find us at 32 Central Avenue, Buffalo MN. 763 684-1254. In the historic downtown Buffalo Post Office building, two levels of vintage-style shopping.

This is one of my favorite places to shop, and most of my fabulous scarves were purchased here - and I get lots of compliments on my scarves. Below are the days for the September Market - hours are on her blog. People come from all over the Twin Cities to shop here - seriously... and you won't be disappointed, but come early, as the fabulous items go fast!

I'm hoping to find an old globe that is NOT in mint condition, to paint over for my son's room with chalkboard paint. I LOVE globes, especially vintage ones, but I can't bear to paint over them, so I'm looking for one in tough shape, under $10 - my son is excited about being able to jot notes on a globe! My other vintage globes (in great condition) have been purchased at Buffalo MN shops.



Teresa's shop "The PORCH and Atelier" is featured in the new issue of Flea Market Magazine! Super Awesome...along with a bench by her son, Alan.

Teresa also had a feature "Dorm on a Dime" on Kare 11 TV, so click on the link above a view the video.

Check it out at your local bookstore, or better yet - buy the magazine while browsing her shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment