Saturday, December 15, 2012

Etsy Wish Book

















Remember the Sears Wish Book years ago - toys, Christmas outfits and much more!  Here are items from the Etsy Wish Book...
























from Valencia Creations. I purchased matching Christmas dresses last year for my nieces from her shop, and they were fabulous!  All the women in my family sew, and we were very impressed by her work! $13.99




                               















Emily, the adorable tabby here - this is my pick, a cat named Henry. I imagine he is a very handsome, as he's a tabby too. And his mom says he likes to eat dry leaves - silly cat! LOL This photograph can be purchased at Sea Lily Studio. Also like flowers, so my other pick from Henry's mom shop are these lovely flowers.  

                       








If you love to entertain, then you need fabulous sugar cubes for Christmas from the Wishing Well Art and Gifts.



                      












I'm so tempted to buy these stunning earrings for myself. She finds the most fabulous materials for her earrings - I swear she found a buried treasure of perfect vintage finding for her creations. Found at Santolina.    

                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment