Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Old Fashion Glamour

What I wouldn't do to be able to wear this dress, and have a place to wear it. I was looking up vintage cocktail dresses when I ran across this beauty--just stunning!

Some days I wonder why I don't dress up more--lack of time or motivation? One of my grandmothers use to wear dresses daily, and always with a brooch or piece of jewelry, hose and sensible shoes, and she raised 3 boys! Yes, times have changed, but I'd like to believe that we can get back to that place again, as least some of time.

Visit this Etsy shop for more dresses to dream about...




From the same delightful shop - I call this the "Sexy Secretary" dress - very understated, conservative enough for work, yet a sexy cut to accent your curves and show-off well toned arms!




This dress - obviously "Sweet Sixteen" party dress:



July 4th picnic dress:


The 60's Teen Party dress:


Your "Blue Hawaii with Elvis Presley" playsuit:



OK, I need to stop because I love just too many dresses in this shop, but here is one last one. "The Belle of the Ball" prom dress.









No comments:

Post a Comment