Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Betsy McCall Paper Doll


Betsy McCall uncut paper doll in original box. There is a 26 piece press-out wardrobe in mint condition. Betsy measures about 9 1/2 inches tall and has no creases, rips or tears. She is made of thick sturdy cardboard. She even comes with her original stand. This Betsy paper doll dates from 1971 and is 38 years old.
I have a 9 year old son, and he wouldn't be as excited as I am about this Betsy McCall paper doll. I wish I had a daughter to buy it for. The price is only $14.99 plus $4.00 for shipping in the U.S. What a bargain!! Somebody please buy this!! This is a real treasure, especially as I remember when Betsy use to be in the McCalls magazine. The seller also has the paper dolls from the magazine too. Check this out -- way too cute: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26503039
She listed a bunch more magazine Betsy McCalls today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment