Sunday, January 4, 2009

How Cute is This?!

I was browing Etsy looking for cute cats - one of my favorite past times and look what I found - way too cute! From the UK, one of my mom's favorite places to visit.

Puss in Boots is a very crafty cat who makes his master's fortune through a succession of very clever tricks.My puss is wearing the very fancy duds he acquires during his adventures, and looks extremely proud of himself with his wide brimmed hat with 3 feathery plumes, his lace cuffs and turned down riding boots.He's around 25 cm (10 inches) tall, all his clothes are firmly sewn on and he is filled with child friendly stuffing. The story of Puss in Boots was first told way back in the 1600s, despite modern kids insisting he first came to light in Shrek. This particular Puss comes from a smoke free and (real life) pet free home.

No comments:

Post a Comment