Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Red Rules in February


If I won the lottery I would buy everything in BrookeMarton. This designer is incredibly inspiring with her simple, yet statement making jewelry. I admit I'm green with envy over her talent, but she gives me inspiration to reach new levels.

In Mary Engelbreit’s Home Companion magazine, which I am sad to say is no longer published, Mary had a feature on Etsy and I immediately recognized a BrookeMaron design pictured in the article.

Her Cherry Bomb earrings exploded with color and would be fabulous both for Valentine’s Day and Wear Red Day. Here’s what she has to say:


I'm excited to be able to offer these best-sellers again! Big juicy glass cherries hang from antiqued brass earwires, topped off by a cluster of pink glass drops. Bright & sweet-- wear these on a gray day and carry a little sunshine wherever you go. They measure 5/8 of an inch, not including the earwires. --posted by my mom

1 comment:

  1. I thought I would stop in and say hello. The earrings are just beautiful by the way. Lets hope we have a great Feb. and make lots of etsy sales!

    ReplyDelete